A long day at work just trying to catch up from last week and get out in the store to help with tagging sale items. Lots of mental strain due to many mixed emotions about the closing. Becomes more real each day as we move closer to reopening on Thursday.
Abigail had a great day at Tina's playing with Nicholas. I think he had as much fun as she did. Tina was kind enough to help me out since school doesn't start till Thursday for Abigail. I will take her to meet her after school teacher tomorrow since we missed open house on Friday. She will be picked up at school each day to go to the Gregg Center for after school care. I really wish I could pick her up each day but that is not possible right now. I'm sure she will like being with some of her friends from preschool. She is telling me I am the best mom right now (I think because she wants and ice cream cone)!!
No comments:
Post a Comment