Well, the first three days of our going out of business sale are done and we were extremely busy. Many, many people lined up to get in at 10:00. Best day of sales in many years. We have about 6 weeks to go so we will make the best of the time left in the store.
Abigail had her first full day of school on Thursday and seemed to have a really good day. She enjoyed riding the bus to the Gregg Center for after school care. She has several friends there from CDC so she was happy to see them. I don't like the fact that she has to go to after school care but I can't be there to pick her up each day since I have to be at the store during the sale and closing. Plus, I don't know what my job situation will be later so it is best that she go ahead and adjust to this new schedule. She is such an independent little girl, she had me to let her out in the circle on Friday. No walking her in!!
No comments:
Post a Comment