Today is the first of entering the blogging world. I am hoping to keep everyone updated on Abigail as she starts school this week and also share my thoughts over these next few weeks as I am also beginning the sale to close the business that I have worked in for 32 years. It is heart breaking but I know this is what I am supposed to do because I have prayed about this for many months and finally have a peace about it.It is going to be a difficult process as I watch the store be disassembled and everything sold off. It has been my life for so many years that I can't imagine what it will be like for it not to be a part of our lives. I also feel like I am leaving a part of Danny behind since he started the business and we worked in it together for so many years. The only thing that lessens that pain is that we never actually worked in this store together since Danny died just after it was opened in September 2005. But, I know there is a plan and He will show me the way that I am to take because right now, I don't have a clue as to what that is going to be. It is a little frightening but I have lived my life with the confidence that He will take care of me and my family.
As I move through this process and try to figure out what to do next, I am more aware of missing my sister, Vicky. She was so great at helping you to figure out what you want to do in life. I never realized it while she was here with us but boy now that I really need that, I miss her even more.
No comments:
Post a Comment